Ah, yes – programming; one of our favourite things to do. Our vast network of creatives means we have deliciously talented friends to call on in every port around the world. And as such, we’re perfectly placed to deliver your venue and event programming needs, wherever you’re headed.
Past programming work has included:
- The Big Comedy Gala in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support
- Fringe Select
- BBC Olympics Closing Ceremony Street Party
- Make IT for Africa
- The Art of Love Festival for Fife Council
- The Friends of the Fringe Receptions
- Comedy, Acting and Musical Theatre in Conversation with…
- Wood Mackenzie CSR variety events
With our background in and around the international Fringe community, we’ve got front row seats to brilliant, new work as it emerges – meaning we can help you make sure your programme is ahead of the curve.
Also, our strong working relationships with agents and management companies throughout the world give us access to audience-pleasing household names.
Programming services include:
• curating variety performances
• courting artists, agents and promoters
• negotiating, drafting and issuing artist agreements
• production coordination
• artist liaison
• any other event support as required
Have something in mind? Drop us a message.